The Life-Wire News Crew is setting their sights on the new year with fresh goals and aspirations.
“I want to teach people French, singing in French. And I want to learn to cook pasta.” -Sunnurha Vertus
Photo by Harry Rodriguez for Life-Wire News Service.
“I want to write my own mysteries.” -Anthony DiFato.
Photo by Anthony Kefalinos for Life-Wire News Service.
“I’d like to go to Coney Island during the summertime and take pictures of people on the beach, or at the Aquarium.” -Anthony Kefalinos.
Photo by Anthony DiFato for Life-Wire News Service.
“I want to cover a New York Giants game or a concert.” -Meredith Arout.
Photo by Yoni Chernok for Life-Wire News Service.
“I want to take pictures of the Army.” -Yoni Chernok.
Photo by Sannurha Vertus for Life-Wire News Service.
“I want to improve my interview skills.” -Joseph Padalino.
Photo by Salvatore DiBenedetto for Life-Wire News Service.
“I want to write poetry about people I know.” -Salvatore DiBenedetto.
Photo by Joseph Padalino for Life-Wire News Service.
“I want to learn how to fix a computer.” -Gregory Perosi.
Photo by Joseph Trischitti for Life-Wire News Service.
“I want to be healthy.” -Dolores Palermo.
Photo by Joseph Jones for Life-Wire News Service.
Our Life-Wire News Service crew looks into their collective crystal ball to prognosticate into 2017. What will the future bring?
- Taylor Swift will win best female vocalist at the American Music Awards -Sal DiBenedetto
- The Giants will win Super Bowl LI by 24 points. Eli Manning will throw a long pass that will result in a touchdown. -Meredith Arout and Sal DiBenedetto
- Sherlock III will actually come out this year. -Anthony DiFato
- There will be a lot of snow in 2017. -Dolores Palermo
- 2017 will be a very controversial year. -Joseph Padalino
Oh, and this one:
6. The world will end. -Anthony Pabon